Your first pediatric dental care visit with us will be as smooth and relaxing as possible. Below, we provide you with information that will prepare you for your child’s dental appointment. Please feel free to print, read and fill them out ahead of time so you can be fully present with your child upon arrival. We look forward to seeing you in Folsom or Natomas, Sacramento!
In order to open the two forms below, please enter this password: dentist
- Patient Information for a Minor Patient (NOTE: Password is dentist)
- Medical Dental History for Minor Patient (NOTE: Password is dentist)
NOTE: After completing the forms above, please save a copy to your computer and then email the forms to us or fax to 916-984-6746 for Folsom, or 916-419-6787 for Natomas / Sacramento.
- Parent Guidelines for First Appointment
- Office Terminology for Fear Free Appointments
- Office Policies and Procedures
- Dental Materials Fact Sheet
- HIPAA Privacy Practices
- Risk Factors for Cavities and Prevention Guidelines – Chart
- How Can I Tell if My Child is at Risk for Cavities? An Informative Guide to Cavity Indicators, Risk Factors, and Prevention Methods
- What is a Baby Root Canal and Why Is It Necessary?
Learn More About Sacramento Pediatric Dental Care At The Tooth Station
For your child’s first stop on their lifelong dental health journey, call for a dentist appointment today at 916-984-6747.