Personalized Children’s Dentistry
Folsom – Natomas – Sacramento
As parents ourselves, our mission is to provide the kind of exceptional quality and compassion that we would want for our own children. At the Tooth Station, we treat each pediatric dental patient like family, complete with good-natured jokes, extended patience, gentle encouragement, and lively praise. We are the first stop on a lifelong journey of dental and whole body health and we take that role seriously.
A few reasons to choose us:
- A single, dedicated, full-time dentist. Your child always sees the same familiar face.
- Your child’s dental needs never gets lost in translation between numerous doctors.
- We treat your child while you hold them on your lap if they need extra comfort.
- Most of our kid-friendly dentist staff has been with us for over five years remembering each patients’ likes and dislikes and how to make them comfortable and happy during their visit.
- There is no judgment for less than stellar dental health. Our mission is to encourage improvement and provide helpful ways to accomplish your children’s dental health.
- We are trained in the treatment of special needs children and those who are particularly fearful. We regard transforming even the most ‘difficult’ of patients into a happy and confident one as one of the most rewarding aspects of our job.
- We cater to your busy schedule. We offer early morning and evening children’s dental appointments, we are always available for emergencies, and can even make arrangements for weekend visits.
- We make available low-cost kids dental treatment for all families. For those without insurance we offer 40% off as well as our own in-house insurance program. For those who do have insurance, we can work with you ensure maximum coverage.
- From the moment you step through our door, we invite children to relax and have fun. With lush animal murals, books and games galore, movies in every dental chair, an electric train that makes the rounds along our ceiling, balloons, and the best toys of any children’s office (so we’ve been told), we make sure each child asks “When can we go back to see Dr. Bryan?”
- We use only the latest and safest technology. We use digital x-rays and all of our instruments are receive state-of-the-art sterilization treatment after each use.
Children’s Dentist Visits Are Easy At The Tooth Station
For these reasons and more, we look forward to welcoming you to our dental family! Contact our dental office today.